Dear valued client, we have had to enforce a booking and cancellation policy to ensure that your right as a client and our therapists’ are protected.
- Clients must arrive 5-10 minutes early to all appointments (unless advised by CitySlim) to ensure that your appointment runs for the full duration of your scheduled booking time and the appropriate consent forms are filled out.
- If you are running late the clinic reserves the right to cut your treatment time or reschedule your appointment which may result in cancellation fee or forfeiting your treatment from a pre-purchased packages to ensure that our therapists are not late for their next following booking. At CitySlim, we always strive to be fair to all our valued patients.
- We may send a notification reminder via SMS one day prior to your scheduled appointment. But CitySlim is not obliged to send any reminder to you before your appointment, and you are the only one should keep and remember your appointments’ date and time to ensure you attend them.
- Should you receive the reminder and should you not respond, we’ll consider that you will attend your appointment. In that case, if you don’t attend your appointment, our cancellation policy will be applicable ($200 cancellation fee incurs or forfeiting your treatment from a pre-purchased packages)
- We understand that you may need to change your booking, and we kindly request that you provide us with a minimum of 48 hours to allow us enough time to offer that spot to another client. Please phone the clinic on 9942 2418 or email email@example.com if you cannot make your booking.
- For any cancellations or appointment changes, 48-hour notice is required.
- When 48-hour notice is not given, a $200 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking or a pre-paid treatment will be removed/forfeited from your package.
- If you don’t attend your appointment (no show), a $200 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking or a pre-paid treatment will be removed/forfeited from your package.
- If sufficient notice is given (48 hours prior) your full pre-payment will roll over to your next scheduled appointment.
As your health and safety is our priority, we strive to make our clinic environment safe and comfortable for you and other valued guests.
- If you want to bring in your kid to CitySlim, we are flexible if you bring a sitter or help to watch over your child. For the safety of your child, we can not allow them to stay in the clinic unaccompanied and they must remain accompanied in the waiting room.
- Only the therapist and client can be in the room during the procedure due to Occupational Health & Safety.
- Please notify that taking photos or recording a video from our technicians and/or performing treatments is not allowed in our Clinic (unless confirmed by CitySlim manager), as it may make our therapists uncomfortable and effect the quality of our service.
We all appreciate your understanding and looking forward to providing you with an exceptional service in a relaxing atmosphere!
CitySlim and Laser Clinic Team