BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
CitySlim and Laser Clinic
Dear valued client, we have had to enforce a booking and cancellation policy to ensure that your right as a client and our therapists’ are protected.
- Clients must arrive 5-10 minutes early to all appointments (unless advised by CSLC) to ensure that your appointment runs for the full duration of your scheduled booking time and the appropriate consent forms are filled out. If you are running late the clinic reserves the right to cut your treatment time or reschedule your appointment which may result in cancellation fess or loss of a treatment from a pre-purchased pack to ensure that our therapists are not late for their next following booking. At CitySlim, we always strive to be fair to all our valued patients.
- A notification reminder will be sent via SMS one day prior to your scheduled appointment. Should you receive the reminder and should you not respond, we’ll consider that you will attend your appointment. In that case, if you don’t attend your appointment, our cancelation policy will be applicable.
- We understand that you may need to change your booking, and we kindly request that you provide us with a minimum of 48 hours to allow us enough time to offer that spot to another client, please phone the clinic on 9942 2418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot make your booking.
- For any cancellations or appointment changes, 48-hour notice is required. When 48-hour notice is not given, a $100 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking or a pre-paid treatment will be removed/forfeited from your package.
- If you don’t attend your appointment (no show), a $100 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking or a pre-paid treatment will be removed/forfeited from your package.
- If sufficient notice is given (48 hours prior) your full pre-payment will roll over to your next scheduled appointment.
- As your health and safety is our priority, we strive to make our clinic environment safe and comfortable for you and other valued guests. We are flexible if you bring a sitter or help to watch over your child, however they must remain accompanied in the waiting room. Only the therapist and client can be in the room during the procedure due to Occupational Health & Safety.