Dear valued client, we have had to enforce a strict booking and cancellation policy to ensure that your rights as our client, and also other clients’ rights, and our team’s rights are protected.
- We understand that you may need to change your booking, and we kindly request that you provide us with a minimum of 48 hours to allow us enough time to offer that spot to other clients who are on our waitlist. Please phone the clinic on 9942 2418 and leave us a voice message, or email us 48hr before your appointment if you need to cancel/reschedule any appointments. email@example.com
- Clients must arrive 5-10 minutes early to all appointments to ensure that their appointment runs for the full duration of their scheduled booking time and that they have enough time to fill out consent forms if required.
- If a client is running late for your appointment, CitySlim Clinic reserves the right to cut the treatment time or reschedule the booked appointments, which may result in a $100 cancellation fee or forfeiting the treatments from pre-purchased packages. We must do so, simply because we can’t be late for our next clients and the following bookings. At CitySlim, we always strive to be fair to all our valued clients, and we can not accept to provide any services to whom they don’t appreciate other clients’ rights, our team’s time, and CitySlim Clinic’s Terms and Conditions.
- CitySlim Clinic is not obliged to send out reminders to clients before their appointments. Clients are the only ones who should keep and remember their appointments’ dates and times to ensure they attend them. If you don’t receive any reminders and you miss your appointment, we will treat it as a no-show.
- Should you receive a reminder for your appointment and should you not respond, we’ll consider that you will attend your appointment. In that case, if you don’t attend your appointment, our cancellation policy will be applicable (a $100 cancellation fee will be incurred, or your treatments will be forfeited from pre-purchased packages). If you received a reminder for your appointment and you need to cancel or reschedule, we need you to email us ASAP and 48hr before your appointment to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- For any cancellations or appointment changes, 48-hour notice is required.
- When 48-hour notice is not given, a $100 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking or a pre-paid treatment will be removed/forfeited from your pre-paid package.
- If you don’t attend your appointment (No-show), a $100 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking or a pre-paid treatment will be removed/forfeited from your package.
- If sufficient notice is given (48 hours prior), your full pre-payment will roll over to your next scheduled appointment.
- CitySlim Clinic reserves the right to not book clients who don’t agree to pay the cancellation fee. Also, CitySlim Clinic reserves the right to cancel all further appointments that are booked for whom don’t pay the cancellation fee.
As your health and safety are our priority, we strive to make our clinic environment safe and comfortable for you, your loved ones, and other valued guests.
- If you want to bring your kid to CitySlim Clinic, we are flexible if you bring a sitter or help to watch over your child. We can’t allow any kids in our treatment rooms. Kids must remain accompanied in the waiting room. For the safety of your child, we can’t allow them to stay in the waiting room unaccompanied.
- Only the therapists and clients can be in the room during the procedure due to Occupational Health & Safety.
- Taking photos or recording a video from our technicians and/or performing treatments is not allowed in our Clinic, as it may make our therapists uncomfortable and affect the quality of our services.
We all appreciate your understanding, and we’re looking forward to providing you with exceptional services in
a relaxing atmosphere!
CitySlim Clinic Team